Have you taken your child to Hong Kong Disneyland? How was it?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been to Hong Kong Disneyland but I was there with friends and we had no kids tagging along. But I must say, it is very child/baby friendly. There are sufficient rides that children and toddlers can take and there are facilities for changing and nursing. The live shows and meeting the Disney princesses were my personal favourites. I saw kids going crazy when they met Mickey and Minnie haha. You can consider staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel itself; that way you can easily walk from the hotel and not worry about lugging strollers and diaper bags up and down transportations. And as with most public places, keep a close eye on your kids, especially in a foreign place. This mommy blogged about her trip to HK Disneyland with her husband and little girl. Perhaps you can pick up some useful tips here: http://tripswithtykes.com/2014/06/03/10-tips-tricks-for-visiting-hong-kong-disneyland/

Read more

oh yes, it is an amazing place and i definitely recommend you take your kids there. i took my child when she was 2 and half and then again when she was 6 and both times she literally cried leaving the characters behind and just did not want to leave the place. the staff is very friendly and everyone is very child friendly, and the place is also made in such a way that parents will be very comfortable with kids around. the food available at various stalls is super delicious. we also ate at the disney hotel and i do suggest you try that out for an experience, whether or not you are staying there.

Read more
VIP Member

I brought my whole family for a trip to HongKong Disneyland last year. I went in June and it was so hot!!!! So one thing to note, NEVER ever go in June. My kids enjoyed themselves alot. We also stayed one night at the Disneyland hotel itself. I recommend the breakfast with the disney characters. My kids really loved it!

Read more

If you are going to hongkong specifically for Disney land then perhaps you may want to wait till they are slightly older nevertheless there are sufficient rides they will be able to take. The live shows are really good.

thanks

yes!!! it's very fun! you should go there..