Headaches

Hi all, do you all have any remedy for headaches? I'm on first trimester and always having headache.. Need help badly

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

apparently headaches are normal part of the pregnancy journey. I try drink a lot of water. at night, normally I know the headaches are telling me to sleep now lol. I eat 2 Tylenol when the headache is really bad. But I try no more than 2 a day and uf I can avoid, J try not to. you have to be disciplined with drinking water often and having enough sleep. try your best to eat healthy as well. stay strong🤗

Read more

Try to refrain from taking paracetamol especially during the 1st tri. Although it is definitely safe for pregnant women but best to avoid in the 1st tri. Seek your gynae's advice. Instead, drink lots of water. You could be dehydrated hence the headache. And alot of rest.

I'm a frequent migraine sufferer and my gynae allowed me to take paracetamol as I cldnt take my normal migraine pills. But I tried to limit it as much as I cld. Try drinking ginger lemon tea, it somehow reduced the tension for me. And definitely lots of rest!

I had similar problem. I took the basic panadol (not extra), just one pill (usually i will take two) to ease the headache. I also placed ice pack on my forehead (or pain area). Hope you feel better soon.

hi mum to be!im also was on my 1st tri n experiencing the same.Frequently headache is no joke.have plenty of rest and paracetamol is ok to take..do consult ur doc if u have any worries.Take cre

Dark chocolate helps for me

try drinking 100 plus

Super Mum

Paracetamol:)