Do you have a moment of thought of seeking a fling? If yes, what trigger you to have such thoughts?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do. With Ethan Hawke, my ultimate Hollywood crush :-) And I even talk to my husband about it. He said I'm delusional. Haha... But seriously, if you're having thoughts like this you must ask yourself why and evaluate your relationship. Do you lack intimacy, are you seeking some excitement, or have you heard of someone you know doing it? Try to spice up your relationship with hubby. Suggest ways to get intimate. As someone has mentioned, try sex toys, watch sexy movies together and get some ideas :-) Try to put yourself in to your partner's shoes, what if you find out if he has a fling?

Read more

Nope. I believe that if you don't entertain such thoughts, there would not be any temptations. I firmly believe that "to stray or not to stray" is a choice. If you are looking for one, it means that you are considering the idea, which means that you will need to resist the temptation if you ever "meet" one. If you give no attention to such thoughts, this problem will not exist. Just my two cents. :)

Read more

Hahaha! No I've never but if I did it's probably because I've watched some romantic weepy movie from Nicholas Sparks. "The Notebook" made me wish I was in such a dramatic relationship when I was younger and naive haha but not now. Too old for that stuff. It'll just be something in my imagination.

I too have lustful thoughts every now and then, and I suspect it's probably due to hormonal changes. But it's most important, for both men and women, to keep your lust in check. One moment of carelessness can cause you a lifetime of damage and hurt, not only to yourself, but also your family.

Please buy some s*x toy to ease your needs -.- In fact some Asian woman claim sex toy is better than real thing.

I did sometimes. But it's just a thought. Then again everything starts from a thought right

Should watch the movie Unfaithful then you will stop having the thought...

Nope! He'll no....