Has anyone registered your LO for childcare? Which one would you choose? Learning vision/mind champs/PCF/my little skool/Cherie hearts/star learners/others. Would there really be difference with attending public pre school than private?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think there a big difference. Not saying private is for sure better . But at least majority are ok . My girl tried government and private . End up she don't fall sick as often in private school and to be honest private school childcare kids normally their parents have another alternative care giver . So sick kids they won't usually just send compare to government cc whereby parents have no choice . The environment and the food given wise as well . Her current private school have their own playground,sand play, mini swimming pool and garden. To each of their own bah actually.

Read more
8y ago

hmm i m wondering why will private cc parents hv alternative care givers? also there are private partner op childcares which are govt funded that cost only slightly more than the anchor operators.. i wonder if the partner op are in a better position than some run-of-the mill private CC

VIP Member

My kids is with a semi private childcare - Kids Mansion Its all about the ciriculum and teaching method done in school. There is no right or wrong in choosing which childcare. For me, these factors plays a part in choosing a school - Distance - Cleaniness - Atmosphere - Teacher interaction with students

Read more