Alhamdullillah I'm pregnant

Have always had this feeling that i can never be pregnant. Maybe cuz of my age thats 37 already and i'm overweight. Was about to go for exercise lessons when i realised I've missed my menses for almost 3 weeks. Took 3 tests kits and all turns out positive. I was still in disbelieve that i tried another 3 with one of it is clearblue digital saying I'm pregnant! Omg!! Unbelievable! Will be going for my 1st ultrasound check with the Doc this Friday. I'm praying that i will hear a heartbeat from my baby. That will be my Dad's birthday present...

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats! I am also 37 and was trying for 7 years and suddenly magic happen. God knows when to give us our heart desire. Jus take folic acid and be careful. And any light spotting if any, immediately go to the doc. Lots of baby dust to u and all mummies..

Alhamdullilah.. same to me.. 2 test kit.. thinking tat I come my menses during the Fasting month cause got some spot signal but there's one time my menses didn't come for 2months + but indeed come . Now is confirm I'm pregnant.

Hi there, I'm working as a wellness coach. I help with people's health using nutrition. I see that you have health issue and I we can see how we can help you. Please contact me in WhatsApp @ 90620540 if you have any enquiry. Thank you

I'm also helping expectant mother to have the best nutrition for their baby and for their health too. Many pregnant mother have benefit from it too!

Congrats! Alhamdulilah he is the best of planners. I waited for 5.5yrs for my lil one now 7 weeks in tummy! Take care and All the best ♡

VIP Member

MasyaAllah Alhamdulillah. Congratz! Take care mummy. Amalkan surah luqman, maryam dan yusuf untuk kuatkan kandungan. 😇

Congrats & alhamdulilah sis!!! I'm like you too. Miracles do happen. Enjoy the pregnancy journey OK!!

Congratz to you! It is truly a blessing from god isnt it. Take care and enjoy ur pregnancy.

5y ago

Insha allah everything will go smoothly for u...

Alhamdullilah it truly is meant for you. Congratulations! Take care of yourself :)

5y ago

Thank u Rabiah. I'm praying for a good news when i see the doctor this Friday 😊😊

Alhamdullillah sis.. Congrats! Take care n stay safe😊💐