Dr CH koh @tpy

Hi! Any one has reviews on Dr CH koh locater at TPY? :) Appreciate your advices!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi mama, I read some reviews on him at this site and it seems the only problem some parents have is with his staff: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/threads/ch-koh-tpy-central.773/ Mama, just as a suggestion, do think about the kind of birth you would like to achieve and ask the right questions to see if he’s the best fit for you. He should make you feel comfortable enough to ask all the questions you need to ask - and not have you feel like you need to rush out the door in a hurry when you haven’t had your questions answered or you still don’t understand. Check for his c-section rate if you’re aiming for a natural birth, check for how he feels about episiotomies if you don’t want to have one - that sorta thing. Hope this helps!

Read more
3y ago

Thanks for sharing!!

I’m with Dr Koh! This is my 2nd pregnancy. ^^

3y ago

Oh hi!! Tks for replying! Any comments on him? :) Did he help u do natural or C sec birth? Just afraid what if on the due date he is on leave.. Then wld just get a covering doc ya? Thank u!!