Review of Dr. elisa koh 👩‍⚕️

Anyone with elisa koh at clinic or at Mount Elizabeth Novena? Any feedback? Can’t seems to find much review about her. does she has any clinic? Appreciate your advice.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I delivered my daughter with elisa koh and he was excellent. During my pregnancy although I had complications - she was extremely supportive and available - every step of the way - which is rare to find. We had a smooth delivery thanks to her. I would recommend her very very highly to anyone I know.

2y ago

do you mind share the cost of delivery? wanna have an estimation of it but can't seem to find anywhere :(

dr elisa ko is my wife's go-to person for all her Gynae problems. She is very friendly and patient. She listens to the problem and gives enough time for the patient to discuss every single issue. Highly recommend.

Dr. elisa ko explains everything in detail and addresses all our concerns effectively. I used to look forward to my checkups with her. Delivery and post-delivery care given by her was exemplary.

I went to elisa ko for other issues before, not while I was pregnant though. Find elisa koh to be straightforward, fuss-free kind. Nothing much I can say already. Follow your hunch.

elisa koh was my gynae, she is down to earth and straight forward. i delivered via csection her stitching was good.

Have u visited elisa ko ? Mayb u can visit her and see if u feel comfortable.

Dr. elisa koh is the one of best. I had best experience with her,

I was trying to find any reviews of Dr. elisa koh. Thank you