Has anyone use digital photo books/albums to keep your LO's photos? How to go about making one? Is it very expensive?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I make photo books with Vistaprint, really high quality products and there's an online editor you can use :) The pricing depends on how many pages you add in, but they have regular promotions so I reckon a Christmas one is coming! I added a lot of pages for my son's photobook, costs about $100 after :) What I do is to upload things on Instagram like diary entries, with dates and captions from my son's point of view (eg. "Mummy and I" instead of "My son and I"). After his birthday, I screenshot the posts and compile them into a photobook - so there's the photo, date and caption on one side, and extra photos on the other! The book then ends with a yearly photoshoot done for his birthday - the first was a cake smash and the second was an outdoor photoshoot at Westgate :) Here's what I did: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqEe5dvhJJr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16i7cfk096i22

Read more