PEM confinement nanny agency

Has anyone taken their service b4? Can share?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After the sales called me, I decided to look for another agency - Confinement Angels. Because even during the sales call they kept forcing on the “prepare the deposit amount” to transfer at the end of the scheduled consultation (online) and they dont really provide any explanation or care about your decision to compare prices etc with other companies- extremely pushy and not like I can’t afford their services but this attitude is a totally no go for me. I even asked about the window period for responding back with the confirmation and the lady simply told me “as soon as you can” And i have heard from many mummy friends that most of their good nannies from PEM always eventually go out and do private.. which raises the curious question of why? If the agency is as good as they say they are.. why do their nannies leave

Read more
11mo ago

yes, PEM is quite aggressive in their sales and expect you to sign up with them ASAP. they will also push herbs and massage packages which I think I get it cheaper elsewhere. as for 'free' baby insurance , I think insurance agent will visit your house to "talk about it"? My sis previously engaged PEM confinement nanny lady year but that nanny is quite good , but she ventured out to join another confinement nanny agency as PEM did not take care of her welfare. I suggest you do more interviews with more than 1 nannies the agency paired you with.

I did not have a good experience with them. I think it depends on luck if you can get a good confinement nanny they allocated to you. I feel that they are very aggressive in their sales tactics and "push" you yo sign up with them by telling you that their price will go up soon so you would want a cheaper deal by signing with them. I feel coerced to do that. Secondly, the nanny they sent to me for both pregnancies, the 1st one is good but the second one is lazy. so it depends.

Read more
11mo ago

try to ask more questions about the nanny , or meet the nanny directly for interview

I requested for a specific CN, booked her services and then last minute they told me CN has informed she can't take the job. No reason given whatsoever and assigned me someone else. By then what can I say right? I was in my 3rd tri and deposit paid. The new CN turned out to be ok only, not the worst but not very good either. Based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend.

Read more

Not recommended. Once sign up alr they after sales service is suckish. A lot of mummies friends Have got bad experience.

depending on your luck, which CN you will get. service wise so so, not attentive after payment l..

highly recommend this! they are professional and I got a great nanny!