Mummy’s Massage, PNSG, or Pamper Me Jamu Wellness for post-natal massage?

Has anyone gone to these places for post-natal massages? Which would you recommend for good slimming results? I am still very early in my pregnancy but have started to worry that I’ll gain a lot of weight over the next few months. Thanks!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a bad experience with pnsg. Don’t trust those online reviews please. Cause I was forced to write a good one since the masseuse was begging me to help. They have alot of internal conflicts such as not paying well and thus the masseuse will try to make you their “private” client. The massage was not great also. Now second pregnancy I won’t find them again but also not sure who else to go for.

Read more

hmmm I didn't engage either company after enquiring, a neighbor introduced a freelancer and I took her up.. to be honest, pls dun worry about the weight.. focus on your own well being, health, diet, sleep.. the scale should be the last thing on your mind... if your weight is any concern, your doc will let you know.. I put on 14kg, my kid only 2.5kg, I shed the balance in 6mths..

Read more

PNSG- I read about messy coordination (no show-up), not helpful customer service and mostly, about massage staff convincing client to write good review and/or to be their 'private' clients. I don't want to go through any of that, so I decided to enquire about Pamper Me Jamu Wellness instead - the only issue is that they don't have trial session (no go for me). still looking.

Read more

neither , freelancer messeuse recommend by my mother in law... tbh i didn't shed weight... but it did help strunk my stomach size... Not too worried about it i loose weight after. more importantly postpartum recovery . Just rest a lot , eat healthy diet and don't be stressful.

pamper me jamu worked for me. I didn't need much help on weight loss but the massage really helped in the breast engorgement. the masseuse even taught me how to massage my baby's tummy to relieve gas.

recently engaged pnsg, since the 1st birth i got from pnsg. but this time round, the massage was bad and the services were bad as well.

PNSG, they come to your house.

pamper me jamu works for me