False positive?

Hi. Has anyone ever gotten a false positive result? I randomly bought a pink pregnancy test and tested for no reason and was startled when I see the pink 2nd line. It's within 3mins time frame. The pink line started appearing when the urine run through the test. It's faint, it's pink. I don't even need to look hard but It's quite tough to capture when taking picture. I'm still breastfeeding my lo who just turned 1yo few days ago. I'm shock and confused right now. Can this be a false positive? I didn't have any sign of ovulation at all(which I am quite experienced)the pink line is still there after the test dried up. Anyone with similar experience pls advice in the picture attached, top is when the test is still wet, 2nd is before the test drys and 3rd is after it's dried.

False positive?
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try testing again in a few days! Might not be a false positive you are still fertile even you are breastfeeding!

2y ago

seriously. the 2nd test I ordered online sucks. I had burning sensation on both hips, unusual backache and felt that my ligament was loosen and some shooting pain in pelvis area fewdays back which lasted 5days. seems like I'm starting to bloat too. looking at myself side view in the mirror, my bloating tummy is slightly bigger than my breast. other than that, no special symptoms. my tests will reach me next week. so I'll test again next week. I'm not in a hurry to test so didn't specially get the ex one. didn't want to alert my hubby too.