Newborn on a boat

Has anyone brought a newborn on a boat before? Wondering at what age it's suitable and if they will get seasick. Am thinking of a quick getaway to Batam with the family. #holiday #batam #newborn

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: [email protected] Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend View more on YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4

Read more

I ordered a job spell on a Friday night and on Monday the place I applied for a job called for me to come by their office. They gave me the job I applied for and made me an offer of more per hour than I have ever made in my life! I am so happy! Government jobs sometimes are a slow process. You somehow managed to speed up that process, and I start in just a few days! DR EMU I will be forever grateful thanks once again. You can call on him for help on his email address [email protected] or add him up on his WhatsApp +2347012841542. DR EMU also lent a helping hand to the following } 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. HERBAL CARE. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. SPIRITUAL PRAYER. E.T.C...

Read more

/I was able to regain my husband with the help of Dr BOB  love spell after some hot chick turned his head against me and totally stoped giving me attentions. Dr. BOB saved my home with his powers and that's why I'm putting this here for anyone that's going through the same. Plus do not be fooled by so many testimonies here because there is no one like Dr BOB love spell. you can contact him through his email address; [email protected]  or whatsapp him on +1 (614) 927-8138

Read more

I want to recommend a great site to find the best essay writing service for you.https://essaysadvisor.com/blog/how-to-write-a-college-essay-a-step-by-step-guide/.Когда I hit a scam essay writing site I wondered how do I find the very site that will help me find the very service without scam.And I found this site.I recommend

Read more

what type of boat? cruise? for cruise baby need to be at least 6 month and they are being charged adult fare

I did but when my daughter was 9 months and 14 months old. No signs of seasick.

I took my little one on a yacht at 7 months. No issues what so ever.

VIP Member

I brought my three month old and all was good