Has anybody experience with trunki? Good or just 'fun gadget' that one will never use?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We have a trunki. Its really fun for the kids and it actually helps you at the airport in case you want to checkin the stroller. With a trunki, you can pull rather than carry your child. However, the suitcase opens only one way and splits the body in half. That is slightly inconvenient when on the plane, since you have to lay it out. Its hard to open it inside the overhead compartment. All in all, I would say its nice to have but not a must have.

Read more

I feel that this would probably be okay during short haul trips where your child can store his toys and his "essentials" like his beloved blanket. I wouldn't use it to store the necessary items like passports, wallets, items that I might need to take out during the plane. It also seems like a fun toy to pull your child along to entertain him during transits or while waiting for boarding.

Read more
VIP Member

I got this as a gift from someone. I used it once during a trip. My son likes it. He sat on it at the airport and we pulled him along. But you can't put too much stuff in it and it's bulky to be brought out on shopping trips.

thanks