Hair Fall Solution 😍

Hair fall due to postpartum was really a struggle for me. My hair was intensely thinning after I gave birth to my youngest and it was so disturbing how much hair I was losing every time I washed my hair. Initially I thought it was the shampoo, and for 9 long months, I kept switching from different brands. Hesitant to try hair vitamins and hair supplements as a breastfeeding momma, I kept looking for the best way to bring my hair back to life and prevent hair fall until I attended the “Get More with Moringa-O2 Hair and Skin Care Webinar by @theasianparent_ph and @Moringa-O2, and finally found a solution for my hair problem.  Moringa-O2 hair products- natural, gentle and mild care solution to all hair concerns. They offer complete hair regimen that contains active natural ingredients and nature’s powerful antioxidants: Moringa (malunggay), Olive Oil and Omega Oil (from sunflower). Worry no more about hair damage/hair fall since with its natural ingredients, you will achieve healthy hair in a HARMLESS way. Trust me! You surely will!  So here’s how I use my Moringa-O2 hair regimen: Step 1 - I massage my scalp with Therapy Oil. This helps treat my scalp and promote hair growth Step 2 & 3 - I wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner for gentle cleansing and hair strengthening Step 3 - To keep my hair moisturized all day, I apply the hair serum.  I didn’t expect I could beat hair fall this easy 😍 Such highly recommended hair products not just for mom like me, but for us women experiencing different hair problems. Why not start treating your hair today?  Moringa-O2 products are available in Shopee (https://shopee.ph/ardentworldinc) or Lazada (https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/ardentworldinc/), and in Mercury Drugstores, Puregold, Robinsons Mall, SM Malls, or Watsons. #BeMoreWithMoringaO2 #LessStressStrongHair #MoringaO2xtheAsianparentph

Hair Fall Solution 😍
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

need! i have chronic hair fall.😅 natry ko na yung serum and it really tames frizz and smells soo good