Choice of Hospital

Hi, had when to poly to confirmed my prenancy and had the doc to refer me to sengkang hospital for all future checkup and labour will be done at KKH. Now me & husb wants to reconsider another hospital like NUH or SGH. How do i go about to make the changes? Shld i just go to the NUH/SGH directly or must i go back to poly to change the referral? Or can i just procees the chk up at sengkang hospital and req them to put me to the other hospital? Sorry, its my first prenancy hence i had no idea what to do ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just call nuh or sgh and inform that you have a referral letter but your preference is actually nuh/sgh.. If you have appt before hvg referral letter also possible but they will charge you private for the 1st visit then only subsidize once referral ltr given..

If you want to pay a subsidised rate then you need to go through polyclinic to get a referral. If you make appointment on your own, you will be charged private rates.

5y ago

My 1st appt will be nxt mon at SGH. Can i make the changes (referral) later? Or must i change before i go for the first appt?