Depression

Had depression even before pregnant. Is quitting job while seeking treatment for myself and baby a good idea especially during this current situation?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you discussed with your hubby and are you all able to live with single income? Is anyone living with you or looking after the baby during day time? Try to relax and don't think so much. Past already over so don't think about it, future yet to come and unable to control so don't think about it. 🌈

Read more
Super Mum

Are you and your husband financially stable with a single income? If he’s fully supportive then it’s a good idea:) if that’ll cause great financial strain and more quarrels/stress, then you may want to discuss it with your husband further

VIP Member

Depends on your financial situation.. For me, id prefer an employer to 'cover' me on the following if I'm pregnant such as medical insurance, maternity leave etc. But if you benefit more mentally, it is good to take some time off

i had depression before i had baby, i told doc i wanna admit imh to seek treatment. after i went in i saw my sec sch friend inside i broke down and after a few day i came out so much better

If you are depressed I would suggest not to be alone at home with baby. Need someone to interact with. How about seeking part time?

Try meditation. Talking to pple. And yes be financially stable if not another added stress.