Worried. Blood in mucus discharge in first trimester.

Had been having this discharge once or twice a day for the past three days. Am in my 6th week pregnancy now and last scanned already can see the heartbeat. Is this normal? Anyone got same experience?

Worried. Blood in mucus discharge in first trimester.
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

pls see gynae ASAP. it is common but also a threatening sign. gynae may give you injection to protect the feteus. I didn't know for my previous pregnancy and I just waited and waited. till one night I bled profusely and had painful cramps. when I reached hospital it was too late.

Same happened to my current pregnancy. I consulted my gynae & ate the medicines prescribed to prevent miscarriage. U should consult ur gynae as well for secure. Rest more. Don't stress urself.

Perhaps want to ask your gynae how is your urine test aka any sign of infection such as bacterial vaginosis/UTI. Check on cervical opening as well. Take care mama!

TapFluencer

although any bleeding or spotting might be common in early stage of pregnancy, it could also be a risk. i'd suggest you check with your gynae asap.

is it more than just this? some light bleeding is common but do make a note to inform your gynae.

Suggest to see gynae immediately