1st trimester brown discharge

Hi. Anyone experience mild and sometimes light and dark brown discharge during 1st trim?? No clot no blood no cramp nothing. I'm at 5w5d today . Went to check at a private clinic last 2 days, doc scanned all normal, got to see the gest sac + yolk sac only cos still too early, next week is my next scan. Prescribed me Duphaston hopefully can stop the discharge. I had two miscarriages before so very paranoid right now . Pls help 🙏#1stimemom #pleasehelp #pregnancy #bantusharing

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi I had brown discharge since week 5 and had Duphaston as well. when come to week 11 I experienced heavy bleeding (like period) so I immediately admitted to hospital. doc said as long as it is not fresh blood then don't need to be too worry but is okay to always consult doctor if you're worry or have any concern. try to rest more and avoid carry heavy things and not to walk too much.

Read more

I had brown discharge wk 9-11. Didn't had cramps or anything when it happen. Just came randomly. Dr said not to be alarmed as long its not fresh blood but she did advise me no sexual intercourse till I'm in my 2nd trimester

I had it too at 5 weeks. the doctor told me it's normal as it's the old blood. just take care of yourself and be positive. hopefully everything will fine.

Am 5w and having brown spotting 1-2 times a day and mild cramps too daily. Am also scared due to last chemical pregnancy.

thank you for sharing y'all! ❤️

yes normal