2 Replies

It's best po to consult your OB, although kung medyo conservative ang doctor nyo ay baka di kayo payagan. In general, you can do modified versions of the exercises you do pre-pregnancy. Modified in a way na bawasan ang intensity at yung position dapat na hindi maiipit si baby. And also, just listen to your body. Personally, yung mga stretchings na ginagawa ko before, continuous lng throughout my pregnancy. Yung dating bike to work ko naging walk to work. No more push-ups for me not even modified dahil takot rin ako 😅 When I lift heavy things, I engage my legs and arns more than my core muscles.

Hi! Same tayo! I thought never na ako magiging active ulit when I was going through the first trim! Pero i started doing pregnancy-safe home workouts (there are tons on youtube) once my energy came back. My OB also green lit me and allowed me to go back to doing weights, just make sure to observe your body and see how much it can take. Baby steps! :) i started incorporating kettlebell workouts and it’s been good!

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles