Fasting at 34 weeks

Do you guys think i can still fast at 34 weeks preggy and with twins? Or advisable not to?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will advise against though, as baby requires a lot of nutrients and just being pregnant at the 3rd trimester is already very tiring, then by fasting might make you even more lethargic. However, if you think that you are able to cope, no harm trying then if you really cannot take it just break fast.

Read more
VIP Member

depends on your choice. but if its twins, i dont think so you can puasa. if you still want to puasa, how bout observe dry lips, nausea, dark color of urine and dehydration? if you have these symptoms, please break your fast. in sha Allah Allah will ease our journey

Advisable not too but if you really want, dont force yourself to complete full day. do know your own limits to hold on. and drink plenty of water as water bag water will decrease if you don't drink enough, esp you having twins and babies demand more water

VIP Member

No... Better don't risk health of baby. Last trimester is when baby get most of their fats and dha

I would advise against it. Essential nutrients for baby at 3rd trimester is very important

VIP Member

I would say preferably not to. But it’s your choice n what the gynae said.

Preferably not to! Your babies need the nutrition!

VIP Member

What u think is best for bb and yourself

Ask Ur gynae if it is advisable.

Best not to fast during pregnancy!