#BellyProud Photo Contest for March

Gusto mo ba ng Lazada P500 eGC? Join na sa #BellyProud contest for March. More details here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/bellyproud-photo-contest-for-march/958?lng=en

#BellyProud Photo Contest for March
82 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It's not easy growing a life inside you. The morning sickness, the hormones, changes on your body, sleeplessness, backpains and a lot more. Yet, when it all gets too hard, the little playful kicks and tiny heartbeats remind us that it'll be worth it. ❤️🤰🏻 Sharing my little bub with you at 35 weeks inside my tummy! ❤️ #FirstTimeMom #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
TapFluencer

This is my second pregnancy, and thankful that I was able to surpass 35weeker since I had a Preemie baby during my first pregnancy. #BellyProud #37weeks

Post reply image
VIP Member

couple for 10 years, 3 years waiting, God answered our Prayers 🤗🙏☝️👶 4 months Pregnant #ourFirstBaby #Firsttimemom #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

After 8yrs of waiting dumating ka din samin🥰❤️🙏🏻 we love you so much my little one❤️🥰 #21weeks&1day today😍 #bellyproud

Post reply image

We pray this and thanx God he give us a special gift and now im 21weeks preggy ❤️❤️❤️ #FirstTimeMom #bellyproud

Post reply image

Worth Waiting for. 😍🤰 Answered Prayer. 🙏 The Good side of pandemic.... I Am a First time Mommy. 😊 #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

30 weeks belly bump with my hubby 😍 Our DIY maternity shoot taken at Subic Bay. 👨‍👩‍👧 #bellyproud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

5months my baby belly bump 💖 hope to see you soon baby #myfirstbaby #firsttimemom #bellyproud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

the super protective excited kuya😍 I got 2 boys and still the Queen of the house☺️ #bellyproud

Post reply image

35 weeks in this photo but 39 weeks now, patiently waiting for baby to come out 🙏🥰 #BellyProud

Post reply image