Ob-gyne's Advice and Recommendations

Good day mga mommies and soon to be mommas! I'm a licensed Ob-Sono, yung sister ko (Soon to be mommy na din) is a member here sa app/group na to. She always shares or asked me yung mga questions dito sa app sakin and one thing I notice here maraming mommies ang takot mag take ng Cefuroxime (antibiotic) lalo na yung my mga UTI. A piece of advice please don't hesitate to take Cefuroxime or other Medication lalo na if you have UTI or infections. I have a lot of patients na magtatanong or babalik why their babies have complications after birth and most of the mom's admit na they're scared to take Meds which is it helpful for the infections like UTI, vaginal yeast and other infections. We don't recommend any medication na harmful sa health ng baby and sa mother. Please monitor your health and always consult your doctor before taking any medication while you're pregnant, don't hesitate to consult an OB if you know na pregnant ka. If you're tight on the budget you can go to center which they have a public Obgyne. Have a great day mommies and hoping for your safe delivery. 😊

Ob-gyne's Advice and Recommendations
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, Doc. Out of topic po. bothered po kasi ako now. Last year po ng june ay nakitaan ako ng OB ko ng HPV (warts) banda sa may ari, and pinalaser ko po yon. then 2 months po ako nagpahid ng cream (imiquimod) hindi na po ako nag follow up nuon. September po ang last mens ko, ngayon po 7 months preggy na ako. ask ko lang po, possible ba na meron pa akong nung warts and mahahawa ba ang baby ko? and pwede po ba akong magnormal delivery? salamat po sana mapansin. God bless.

Magbasa pa