Teenage Parents/I need tips.

Me and my girlfriend is having a baby. I'm 18 and she's 19. We're together for 4 and a half years now. We have a small business(Eatery) struggling for survival because of the pandemic. Based on the calculations we are on the 15th week now. The problem is we didn't know how to open this up on our family. We are legal on both sides. We are also living together for more than 2 years. We haven't consulted an OB yet. I'm afraid to go to the ob near our area because people hear love to gossip. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I need tips please.#firstbaby #advicepls #theasianparentph #TeenageParent

41 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

ako nga 17 pa lang e pero nagsasama na kami ng boyfriend ko wala pang isang taon kami magkasama nagsabi na agad kami sa kanila na buntis ako wala naman problema both side kasi expect na naman nila na magkababy kami kasi nga magkasama na kami sa bahay

Don't mind what other people will say, what you have to do is tell both of your parents the news and also tell them if you need financial help for your gf's pre natal check up. What is important right now is to know if your baby is okay.

VIP Member

Mukhang normal na mangyayari yan sa inyo kasi live in kayo. I think both of your families expect it anytime. Better to tell them, kesa marinig pa nila sa iba. Makakagalaw din kayo maayos at if ever you need any help anjan sila.

pray first para ma-tulungan kayo both sides to accept it. Since together naman na kayo for 2yrs and legal na kau both sides..mas madali na yan magsabi. Just be honest to them at wala nman hindi nadadaan sa maayos na usapan :)

VIP Member

I got pregnant at the age of 19, my husband was 22. We told our parents right away and my mom was the one who even pushed me to go on monthly OB checkups. What has been the reason of holding back on telling your parents?

I think it's only in ur mind regarding the chismis...This pandemic,people are busy thinking how to survive this trying times...Tell your parents,so they can help you regarding your partner's condition..Goodluck๐Ÿ˜‰

sabihin nyo na agad sa parents nyo kase need magpacheck up agad. ako ganyan naging mali namin, natakot din kami kaya after 5 months dun pa lang namin sinabi haha. pero di naman masyado nagalit parents namin๐Ÿ˜Š

Ginawa gawa nyo tapos takot pala kayo sa tsismis. Kaht anong gawin mo, pag uusapan ka talaga. Sabihin nyo nlng ng maayos sa parents nyo, expected naman na nila yon since nagsasama na kayo sa bata nyong edad.

consult your nearest ob agad para po mabigyan ng vitamins gf mo po para healthy baby niyo. don't mind the gossip nalang po anjan na yan, same age rin kami gf mo.. kahit itago malalaman din yan. ๐Ÿ˜…

Talk to your parents first. And ignore the negative comments of other people. Their opinion and gossip is not important, the important thing here is the health of your baby. Consult an OB asap