Teenage Parents/I need tips.

Me and my girlfriend is having a baby. I'm 18 and she's 19. We're together for 4 and a half years now. We have a small business(Eatery) struggling for survival because of the pandemic. Based on the calculations we are on the 15th week now. The problem is we didn't know how to open this up on our family. We are legal on both sides. We are also living together for more than 2 years. We haven't consulted an OB yet. I'm afraid to go to the ob near our area because people hear love to gossip. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I need tips please.#firstbaby #advicepls #theasianparentph #TeenageParent

41 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

A prayer no matter how silent is loud to the ears of the Lord. 😊 He always hears. Pray. Be honest. Tell them. However bad you think the result will be, parents are parents. They love you. And they will love your baby too. 😊 Proven and tested. βœ… Do not worry of the gossips for it will perish. But the love of the family and the love that will bloom with the baby will never vanish. 😊 Worrying only means having no faith in God. So do the right thing. And very important note: baby is who you should only think nowadays, not other people. Both of you go now to a doctor. Have her checked. For the sake of them both (her and your baby). Never be out of the picture. Care for her with your best. Soon there will be three of you (if not twins😁). Godbless! 😊

Magbasa pa
3y ago

I totally agree with @mary ann austero-udtohan It is normal for us to get scared but always remember that you won't be given any obstacle you can't handle. Besides, your baby is a blessing so your parents will be happy to hear this good news. Don't mind what others think or will think. Just focus on making your baby and girlfriend healthy. They are you topmost priority and no one else. Go for a check up. If you are not yet stable, go to your barangay health center. It is free and you will be guided by the health care workers. Lastly, keep your communication to God open. Prayer is the best way to express ourselves to God in any situation. Congratulations. Stay healthy and God bless your family. 😊

don't mind the gossips. it's normal naman kung mabuntis sya knowing na 2 yrs na kayong nagsasama sa iisang bahay. 😊 Congrats to the both of you! stay healthy. Your new journey will start and you guys need to be really strong as it will test the both of u physically, emotionally, financially. Have courage and tell your parents that you'll be having a new blessing. Acknowledge whatever they say or react but the important thing is to show them that you guys are responsible enough to face and handle this new good chapter. I'm sure they will guide you and your gf. At the end of the day they are still your parents. And parents loves their children no matter what. Goodluck and Godbless! β™₯️

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Tell your parents right away. You are already living together na pala and have a business too. Mashock sila siguro at first but its a blessing for you both. Wag nyo ikahiya habang tumatagal parents nyo pa mas excited dyan haha. Mahirap sa girlfriend mo nagbubuntis without consultation with OB at 15th week na. Isipin nyo si baby, crucial ang 1st trimester sa development. Lalo kung walang tamang vitamins baka magkaproblem si baby. And lastly, para maenjoy nyo both yung pregnancy journey. Tandaan ang chismis nawawala pag lipas lang ng ilang araw, pero ang pamilya forever yan andyan πŸ˜‰ Goodluck!

Magbasa pa

Tell ur parents right away , mahirap ang may tinatago. hndi niyo maeenjoy yung journey. Nevermind the neighborhood, wala namang maiaambag yang mga yan sa inyo eh. Mas isipin niyo nalang si baby. Ganyan din kami ng bf ko. Nung una , super takot kami. Nagtuturuan pa kami kung sino unang magsasabi haha. But at the end of the day , inopen up namin sa parents namin and then mas naging maluwag sa feeling. And mas malaya pa kaming makakagalaw and makakapaglook forward sa future ni baby.

Magbasa pa

if legal naman pala kayo deadma na lang sa mga chismosa sainyo, Kasi ang mga yan kahit anu naman gawin nyo nasa tama o nasa mali man meron sila laging masasabi Kaya deadma na lang.. ako nga nabuntis nag walang tumayong ama deadma lang e kahit alam kong ako lagi ang topic nila.. as long as hindi naman sila nag bumubuhay sainyo wala silang ambag Kaya wala silang pake.. 😁😁 congrats sa blessings na dumating sainyo mas magiging masaya pag sasama nyo, Sana all πŸ˜…πŸ˜…β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Magbasa pa

basta sabhin n lng dretso ma buntis c gf dun sa parents and ask mo na agad sched sa brgy health center kng kelan ang schedule ng prenatal pra mbgyan ng meds c gf kc 15th week n gf mo. need na nya dpat uminom ng gmot pra sa maayos na development ng baby pra iwas abnormalities. hayaan na ang gossip kc lumalaki dn nman tiyan ng gf mo mlalamn at malalamn dn nila yan.. and so what kng buntis c gf eh 2yrs nmn na kaung mag live in..

Magbasa pa

Hello regardless of the situation need nyo po ipa-OB gf nyo. Mahalagang mahalaga po lalo sa early stages. Sige kayo suffer the consequence kapag may problem (wag naman sana) kay baby. Sa pag open up sa parents timingan nyo lang po yung good mood sila.. wag biglaan.. Sabihin nyo rin po na paninindigan ang bata (shempre naman siguro, sir no?). Hope everything will be fine for you and your future fam sooner πŸ˜‡

Magbasa pa

your living together for more than 2 years , bakit natatakot pa kayo ipaalam for sure naman alam nila na makakabuo kayo dahil nagsasama na kayo, ndi naman lang kayo nagtititigan jan sa loob ng bahay πŸ˜† much better if kalagayan na ng baby ang iprio nyo ndi kung sino sinong mosang ang pinag iisip nyo .. huminge kayo ng guide sa mga parents nyo that's the best you can do 😊 Goodluck and keep safe !

Magbasa pa

You didnt fear the gossip when you started living together with your gf, so why does it matter now if they start or more likely continue gossiping about you? You say so yourself that you are of legal age, then about time you step up and take responsibility. Does it even matter if your family knows? Afterall It's you and your partner's responsibility and obligation not your family. Grow up.

Magbasa pa

I don’t get it. You and your partner are living together for 2 years now so when a couple lives under the same roof it is actually expected of them to procreate. Yes, you guys are still young but you are also of legal age already. Just tell your family, they will love the news. If you don’t want to visit the OB near your area, sure they are other OBs there too.

Magbasa pa