Teenage Parents/I need tips.

Me and my girlfriend is having a baby. I'm 18 and she's 19. We're together for 4 and a half years now. We have a small business(Eatery) struggling for survival because of the pandemic. Based on the calculations we are on the 15th week now. The problem is we didn't know how to open this up on our family. We are legal on both sides. We are also living together for more than 2 years. We haven't consulted an OB yet. I'm afraid to go to the ob near our area because people hear love to gossip. 😂😂 I need tips please.#firstbaby #advicepls #theasianparentph #TeenageParent

41 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

tell your parents right away .. staka hndi naman na chismis kasi its true .. they just love to make small things big .. let them 😁 .. congratulations sa blessing ninyo 🥰

If legal naman yung pagsasama niyo both sides, hindi naman na siguro sila magugulat about dyan and better consult an OB na. First tri is very crucial. Good luck bro.

VIP Member

You are already living together, you could tell her pregnancy both to your parents, they didn't mind you two lived in so I gues they will surely welcomed your baby

wag kayo ang mag adjust sa mga chismosa na yan hayaan nyo lang kasi kahit saan na lugar meron at meron chismosa. 😂 mga human cctv yan yan pinas.

VIP Member

I think your parents will understand since you are living together na. better to go to OB Na po. to make sure mommy and baby are healthy and safe

Super Mum

if you are living together, i think its expected that soon you'll get pregnant. for me better to have your partner checked and not mind the gossip

3y ago

nka depnde po ang rate sa OB.. merong every check up will cost u. 300-500 pesos.

You mentioned that you are already living together so feeling ko naman di na mabibigla parents nyo na you got your gf pregnant.

kailangan nyong sabihin sa both side..matagal naman na kayong live in..so what's wrong with that..

Hindi sila magtataka dyan kasi nagsasama na pala kayo. Huwag mong ikahiya yan, you must celebrate!

pumunta sa OB, hayaan ang mga tsismosa