green discharge

Do u all get greenish discharge during pregnancy at all/often?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I do greenish/yellowish sometimes whitish And mine keep coming back every 2 weeks. Was given pessary to insert and cream to apply. I tried not to wear panty liner everyday. Drank cranberry juice every 3 days. And nothing works! So frustrated! I am also worried that this may cause preterm labour :(

Read more
5y ago

The pessary didnt work for u? I tried taking probiotics,yogurt, change panty throughout the day, nth works too. So now im on 10day course of pessary... i read online this is not typical infection but a parasite tat sleeps inside, need to get rid of it using antibiotic pessary.. :(

Yes I did. Initially worried it may be infection or bacteria so gynae gave me a cream. But apparently the discharge still continues and it's normal during pregnancy. I'm Week 32 now.

5y ago

Ah icic! Hope urs recover soon too.. cos its so irritating n smelly

Hi yes I had it For my entire second and third Trimester but no worries it will be gone after u give birth. But better to consult a gynae if u feel itchy down there!

Greenish sounds like bacteria.. better check with gynae

Need to monitor, can let your gynae know during the next visit. Mine was cream yellow, gynae mention is normal

Greenish is yeast infection, its pretty normal. Easily solved with some creams n insert, but they will come back again. Just highlight to your gynae and get prescriptions

5y ago

Ya i finished a 10day pessary. 1week later, the greenish discharge is back again