Daily routine with baby

Hello! FTM here, and I'm curious to know what is the day like for other mums! My girl is two months old now and she's a superglue. My daily routine is just to carry her around everyday. When I need to go to the toilet, I have to park her outside the toilet so that I can still talk to her and she can sense/feel that I am still there. So far, she is very understanding when it comes to toilet business, and she wouldn't usually fuss. Apart from that, she has to be carried when she naps. The minute you put her down, her eyes would be wide open. Trust me, I've tried all kinds of ways to put her down and it just doesn't work. Thankfully that is just in the day. We can still put her down to sleep at night. Lucky for me, my husband is still working from home due to covid. We are still able to take turn to eat and carry her. But on days when he needs to go out, I can only snack on bites because it is not easy to eat while carrying a baby. Baby wear is not an option because she hates them. Also because of this, I am able to binge watch alot of shows.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t carry my girl unless she fuss & cry. I will just put her down on mattress / rocker and play/sing/talk to her. You can also do tummy time with ur girl to train her neck which is impt. You can do when she lie on ur chest, or on the mattress. The most important routine shld be the bedtime routine (eg: bath, feed , slp)

Read more
3y ago

Yeah that's the thing. The minute I put her down, she'll fuss and cry 😅😅😅

same here..also 2 mths.. but sometimes i get lucky when i put him down on the side and hold him until he falls back to slp again then i rush to do things before he starts screaming for me again.. 😅