Is it baby movement?

FTM here and almost 18 weeks. Been feeling some rolling and twitching sensation in my tummy for a few weeks now. More obvious when lying down. And very obvious usually after dinner. Is this baby movement? Or am I just gassy and thinking too much? 😅

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m at week 16 and could feel my tummy become tight… don’t know if I’m describing it correctly… sometimes I felt my baby more on the right side as it became a bit firm that side sometimes it’s left… I’m not sure if that is baby movement or not😂😂😂

1y ago

Yes! I had that too around 15+ weeks. It feels like a firm lump very low. At first wasn’t sure if I was just constipated. But as the weeks go, it becomes bigger then start to feel some wriggling movement from there so I’m quite sure is baby. Haha. Also I bought a fetal doppler. And it’s quite easy to find baby cuz if I just go over that spot the heartbeat is usually the most obvious.

Perhaps baby movement. You will feel baby moving from 18 weeks onwards. Could be minor little kicks, tossing, turning, little hiccups.

Currently at week 19 and felt some bubbly movement recently when lying down. Should be baby movement~

yes those are baby movements 😀