Should I go check now or later? And which doctor/ clinic recommended?

Found pregnant when late 2 days with test pack. I haven’t go check with doctor. Should I go check or need to wait 1 week late period? Btw, I’m foreigner. Which clinic i should go? Appreciate your advice. #firstpregnancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My period late for a week and tested pregnancy, I also haven’t go to see doctor yet, now I’m about week 6 of pregnancy, going to see doctor next week. U may go for private gynaecologist to do check up as there is not much different on the cost compare u go for government one.

2y ago

Thank you. Will do 😊

Since, you mentioned you found out you are pregnant after 2 days late of period. You may visit nearby clinic that has urine test and immediate result to confirm you are pregnant (if you want assurance). Then, you can set appt with hospital to do your proper check up with doctor.

2y ago

Thank you for your advice.

TapFluencer

Hi Congrats, go to a nearby clinic to confirm on your pregnancy. They could refer you to a gynecologist. Most gynecologist will only see you on the 6th week or later of your pregnancy.

Post reply image
2y ago

Thank you. Yeah, I already make an appointment with nearby gynae… I also wait till week 6 only go for check. Hope it really pregnancy for me. 😊🙌🏻