For parents residing in Manila, where did you take your child for his/her first out of town travel?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Tagaytay too.. advice kasi ni pedia wag sya agad dalhin sa mga mall kasi nagcicirculate lang ang viruses don.. so prefer nya is open parks... take note my lo is 3weeks old when we went there and she is very cooperative she slept nga lang all the time during our stay and woke up for milk time and cried a little..

Magbasa pa

I brought him to Tagaytay since we live in the south and it's just 30min. away from our house. I love Tagaytay because of its weather, numerous restaurants to choose from, and recreational activities for kids. My baby actually loves Skyranch, he loves watching kids play and mesmerized by the gigantic rides! :)

Magbasa pa

First trip was to my hometown in Bicol. My baby was just 1.5 months then. It was just my baby and I who flew going there. It was a bit challenging coz I just had CS operation and we had no one to assist us aside from the flight attendants. It was a cool experience though.

We brought our baby to Tagaytay mainly because of the weather. She loves the afternoon breeze while we adults are enjoying the view of the Taal Volcano.

Tagaytay. Not too far from Manila. She will learn to love nature. I love to take my kids sa park and do mountain trekking rather than malls.

My baby's first out of town travel was in our province, Batangas. She was two months old and we attended my cousin's birthday celebration.