Anyone experience excessive saliva & bad headaches? Im at 13 w + 5. 🥺

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi fellow mommy, I'm feeling you and am experiencing at all the time even now approaching week 13. I usually try to tolerate my headache if it is mild but if it gets bad I will pop a basic panadol because I won't be able to function properly. For excessive saliva, nothing much I did except I will keep swallowing it. hope it gets better soon. take care!!!!

Read more

Yup I did and my husband laughed at me for drooling 😒 Headache wise I’ll just try to sleep it off cause I’m allergic to panadol so I have no medicine to take. If you’re not allergic, can take the most basic panadol when you really can’t take it anymore.

2y ago

I stopped drooling before I entered trimester 3. 😊

I had what you have since first trimester, somehow the saliva part get slightly better but still will have.. try to drink more water and rest so headache got slightly better but still will have though..

For excess saliva, I drink 100 Plus! It really helps with the excess saliva. Together with eating my Vitamin B6.

Yes had both in initial weeks … it goes away on its own .. for headache just sleep n rest it will be better

I had it in my first trimester too! esp the saliva part. got better at around week 15 for me. hang in there!

Hi mummy, yesss going to be week 13 and today is my 3rd day of bad headache