39 Weeks 3 Days

First time preggy here. Currently 39 weeks 3 days but still no signs of labor. Friends around that is preggy too have given birth, giving me all the pressure. Tried squats, walking, sex, still nothing. Have a check up tmr, will i be induced? TIA.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mummies. I am the one who posted this. Don't worry and don't be stress mummies. Baby will know when is the time they want to come out. I finally gave birth at 39 weeks 5 days. Don't worry too much mummies, don't cause unnecessary stress to yourself. Get alot of rest before the baby comes. That's more important.

Read more
10mo ago

I’m currently at 39w4 days with my first pregnancy, I feel no signs of labour yet,, or I cannot differentiate- I do feel very strong braxton hicks several times a day esp in the noon to evening continuously on and off for few hours. Last week Gyn said I had dilated only 1cm, not sure if my next visit in 2 days (21jun) will I be 2cm dilated or asked to induces since it is my edd is on 22 jun (40weeks) I am not sure what to expect and will I be induced for natural birth ?