First time mummy needs help!!!

First time mummy here. Just wonderin if pre/post natal massages something i should go for or is it not actually that important? Should I get professional help from prenatal till breastfeeding? What companies would you recommend? I’ve heard of a few companies alr like Rejoice and Mdm Partum but can’t quite decide which one to go with. Please share your experiences and reviews please!”

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Recommended for post natal to get rid of aches and pains after labour. Unless your body is in pain or your baby is in a breech position, then you don't need the pre natal massage. Definitely safe to go for the malay massage but of course look for those with experience cos malay massage includes massaging your breasts (in case of blocked ducts) & the womb which is very risky if one have no experience. And also know that malay massage are normally the 'hard' one and you might experience whole body pain as 1 of the side effects but it will normally go away after a few days. Malay massage also includes binding of your tummy. Love this although it can be suffocating because you have to wear it for hours but it makes you lose weight really fast and your waist lose inches. You can try to see at Instagram for professional malay massage.

Read more