First Time Being Mom

Is my first time being a mom, what should I take note of ? I’m currently 32 weeks. Less than 2 months, my little one will be coming out. Just afraid that I wouldn’t take good care of him .

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You can read up more on breastfeeding, how to carry a newborn, how to read hunger cues etc. Join a online class by Dr Wong Boh Boi. You can join a mummies group now on Whatsapp for support. Or join Breastfeeding Mothers in Singapore (BMSG) to get advice on breastfeeding. You should also try to rest more now. As a first time mum, I was also panicking and worrying a lot before I gave birth. But I had a really good confinement nanny who helped take care of my baby and that kinda let me have the capacity to recover and slowly learn the ropes. But when she left, I was all alone as my husband had to work. It was tiring but I realised I could take care of my LO alone. You can do it too!

Read more
9mo ago

Hi, I was added to the Whatsapp group when I attended a course by BMSG. They have Facebook community chats as well. Perhaps you can call or whatsapp them. Attaching a photo here

Post reply image
TapFluencer

just prepare what u need for your little one. as ftm we will worry we wont take good care of him etc. and if u are delivering in the hospital. make sure u get tips on how to swaddle and bath and breastfeed baby okay? for sgh there s like a briefing for breastfeeding and also financial counselling before admission etc

Read more