12 Replies

You tested too early. Best is always to test a week after you've missed your period. Your 1st test could be due to evaporation line. If it's a positive, all tests will show the same result. Wait for a week then go for either a blood test at your gp or do another urine test. I missed my period for 2 weeks. Tested 5 times throughout the missed period but only got the big fat positive on the 14th day.

1. you took too early 2. did you take with 2 different brands? normally those with red lines will appear more prominently than those blue line type. 3. try first pee with maybe Predictor brand 4. Good luck!

VIP Member

Test again in a few days. Some say on the day missed period is too early to test, but it actually really depends on ur body and ur hcg. Mine was dark for 1st day missed period.

VIP Member

I checked on my exact menses due date and it was clear positive. I suggest you test next with your first urine. In early stage, first urine shows more truer results

I tested 1 week past my period date. Used 2 different brand test kits to test and both showed the same results. 1 day late might be too early to gauge.

I tested 1 week past my period date. Used 2 different brand test kits to test and both showed the same results. 1 day late might be too early to gauge.

if you miss you your period by more than 7 days and test showing negetive please contact doctor soon

VIP Member

Then do a 3rd test!! if you really cant wait to know, go to see gyane for blood test

wait for 2 weeks then retest. take lst morning urine.

VIP Member

Go for blood test. Easier

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles