Any gynae to recommend?

First pregnancy here, I’m at week 4, hope to hear baby’s heart beat at week 6 for the first time. Can I see any gynae first and then decide on one gynae for monthly checks later?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine is Dr Rajeswari from KKH. She monitored my pregnancy closely as I had a high risk pregnancy. For my scheduled csect, she handed me over to her colleague, Dr Manisha as she was on MC from a surgical procedure herself. From the beginning of my pregnancy till I delivered, they ensured that everything went smoothly.

Read more

im consulting doc lee from. LC Lee Urogynae at Mount E. shes at Mount Alvenia too on alternate days. ive consulted her my previous pregnancy too. she helped me do a miscarriage day surgery and now im pregnant again im still consulting her. a veeeeeery good doctor i 100% recommend

Yup, you visit a few and decide on one that you’re comfortable with. I’m at week 7 now and first time too and totally feel your question! If you’re going private, I visited Dr Freda Foo at TMC and immediately felt comfortable with her.

Super Mum

You can change your gynae later if you like. For me, I went to ask around and Google for a good gynae and stick with her till my baby is born

Dr Wang Junjie From KKH! Very chill and willing to follow birth plan. Not like some gynaes who insist on c sect without letting you try.

me too w4 now. my 3rd pregnancy. 2 earlier didnt complete 1st trimester. im waiting kkh appt. i think you shud walk in to any poly & get guide how to proceed.

1y ago

i hv my own gyne dr. Law Wei Seng..mount E. but i start at kkh also. cos cheaper n my private gyne is emergency back up. kkh appt is very long cos many ppl.

Super Mum

Heart beat usually Week 8 onwards. Gynae can choose anyone you like first. After that then decide if he/she is the one for you.

Mine is Dr Natalie Chua at Parkway East Hospital. I could hear the heartbeat alr during my 1st ultrasound. 5 weeks 5 days.

Normal po ba na sumasakit yung chan ko po? lagi ako nakakaranas ng cramps sa bandang puson paikot. 4weeks pregnant

I am with Dr. Loh from the O&g clinic at level 5 of Thomson Medical. You may want to Google and check out more.