Worried & anxiety becoz of covid

Feeling worried, insecure & anxiety after boss asked to go back office to work despite current covid situation (I think is becoz now everyone are vaccinated). As boss also not the highest rank in office so he can’t call the shot even I have my own request. EDD in a month time, really don’t wish anything to happen. It’s making me think alot & worried i don’t know how long i can take it.. #1stimemom #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

If your boss can't approve you to WFH is HR able to help? I would have thought that any staff who can work from home should be permitted to. Regardless of the pandemic, when you are so close to popping it's reason enough to have you stay home in case your water breaks in office... If bopian have to go back, don't over worry too! You're vaccinated and so are your colleagues, ventilation has been revamped too. You can also take extra precautions eg sanitize work station regularly, don't mingle maskless, double mask (cloth over disposable) while commuting, and dapao to eat in an empty room to avoid the crowds. Jiayou!

Read more
3y ago

Thanks Raven for ur reply. Basically the company is managed by a family so I can say their HR/Management are the one who call the shot & want us to be back to office. (They don’t have the trust on the staffs & prefer to see us physically in office, even during the lockdown last yr 😌) And why i’m so worried is also i’m working in engineering company & there are dormitory workers walking ard too. Just few weeks ago a preg colleague who is also vaccinated got covid positive & her edd is in Nov, just lucky that she had recovered but recovery process is not easy. Also like u said, i’m close to popping i’m scare water break in office too. Yes in the meantime i will take extra precautions wherever i go.