Colic babies

Feeling stressed up as my baby wont accept formula milk. Its the 3rd formula we bought n baby vomits merlion after drinking it.. my nipples hurt so bad cos its like latching & pumping 24/7. I have no rest & my c sect wound is hurting again. (Its been a month) i dont know what to do. Doc gave ridwind to get rid of gas.. ive been doing bicycle exercises & giving her massages with ointment... anybody face the same problem? Its like i give milk... she sleeps... but then keep waking up n crying2.. n i hve to carry her n its on repeat. #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My babygirl too, and am trying with 2 different formula milk. Apparently colic acts up and worsens at night. My husband and I are losing sleep almost everyday as she will keep crying murder despite being fed and diapers changed. Even applied Yu Yee oil on some nights; no difference. Try using an anti-colic bottle? Currently using MAM, but going to try Hegen next. It’s always a trial and error with our newborn to see which is suitable for them. Don’t give up mummy! And consider getting help from a family member so you can rest and recover :)

Read more