Feeling unwell and sad

Feeling nausea, no appetite to eat. Feeling stressed about work. Hubby is always working till late night. Parents not with me. Work from home alone at home. Yesterday received borderline oscar result . Now waiting for nipt result. Feeling worried about the baby. Suddenly have flu symptoms this morning. I feel so unwell physically and emotionally. I'm crying right now as I'm writing this post. Don't know what to do. :'(

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whatever happens and however you’re feeling, know that you’re never alone. Reach out to your husband/family/friends. Talk to your little bump, maybe. Even our loved ones can be extremely oblivious to what we are going through, so don’t be afraid to talk to them. Sometimes even some company helps, if you don’t feel like talking to anyone about it. The rest of us are here with you too. Maybe go out for lunch, go to a restaurant and order a delicious nutritious soup or any well balanced meal and take your time to finish it. Just leaving your house for a bit makes a difference. Maybe take a walk, go find a snack or buy some fruits. Anything. It will all be ok - you’re strong. If you need to cry, cry. Why not? Every little bit helps. Feel better, babe.

Read more