2 Replies

I cldn't stand the heat so I just wore shorts and sleeveless shirt during confinement, much to my mom's despair 😅 But I avoid using the aircon and used fan instead. I had c-sect too and so far no issues of wearing pants as my wound healed fast, hardly any visible line seen at 1.5 months now. U can try wearing bigger sized pants with the waist band sitting way above ur belly button. Suggest to wear belly binder so that u can wear shorts comfortably. I started wearing it 1 wk after when my gynae said my csect wound was healing well.

I'm currently at 17 days post partum and a mum of 5. I only wore shirt, long pants and socks for the first 2 weeks and also sleep with fan on no. 1. Now I'm starting to sweat alot so I only wore home dress & shorts inside so I can breastfeed baby w/o exposing my bottom and still wearing socks. My baby also starts to sweat so we both sleep with fan on no. 2 or 3. Depends sometimes I on the a/c also cos now the weather is super warm but remember to drink lots of water. So far I've no issues with body pain whatsoever unless I strain myself.

Short sleeves and my home dress is either sleeveless or short sleeves and length until my knee.

Trending Questions

Related Articles