Dr Ann Tan, anyone?

Any experience with Dr Ann Tan from Mount Elizabeth Hosp? First time going private, or if anyone can share a good Gynae in Mount Elizabeth? Thank u!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Ann Tan from Mount Elizabeth is very considerate and friendly. She gave sufficient time in knowing my medical history and explained the condition in detail. She has assured me of the best possible treatment post my reports. I have visited various gynecologists but she has been the best so far in terms of her explanation of the health issues, friendliness, and her straightforward attitude.

Read more

We haven’t visited Dr. Chia Yee Tien so can't really say much about him. You can refer to this link if you're on the lookout for gynecologists in Singapore. https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-gynaecologist-in-singapore

Dr Tan Thiam Chye at Mount E Novena, very patient and good. He’ll explain everything very clearly. This is my 3rd gynae whom I followed for 2 years already, he found out my issues which other 2 gynae are not able to.

She is very experienced and famous. But you may want to double check if she is back to practicing again before heading down. She was previously no longer practicing (health issues)

3y ago

yup, clinic already closed 😓

Dr. Ann Tan is one of the best gynecologists and importantly a very good human being. She truly cares for her patients and provides appropriate treatment.

If asked for a Dr Ann Tan review- I would say go to him without hesitation. He is available even on text and so very helpful and kind.

Dr Tan Thiam Chye! Previously head of kkh! My two boys delivered by him, one at kkh one at Mt E!

Dr Ann Tan is wonderful but she has stopped practising during this period (info on her website).

I was seeing dr henry cheng who has a clinic at mt e novena! Felt comfortable with him!

I'm with Dr Yeoh Swee Choo. She's very experienced and motherly.