conception date

Hi everyone, What is conception date? And may i know how to calculate it? My last period is 21st Aug 2019

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pregnancy Conception Calculator https://toolsmule.blogspot.com/2023/03/pregnancy-conception-calculator.html Pregnancy is an exciting time for couples, and one of the most common questions they ask is "When did I conceive?" Remember the estimated date of conception is to determine the due date of delivery and to track the progress of the pregnancy. The estimated date of conception can be calculated based on the last menstrual period (LMP), due date, ultrasound, or the date of fertilization.

Read more
Super Mum

Depends on when you ovulated. If you’ve been tracking ovulation or basal body temperature and your menstrual cycle is consistent, you can calculate it relatively accurate.

VIP Member

Isn't it the first day of your last period? I think so. Then doc will start to count from the first day of your last period.

is it possible that I'm pregnant...my last period is July 3

Use my calendar app

Super Mum

Conception date is the date the egg gets fertilised by the sperm, but it’s difficult to pinpoint the exact date because it depends on when ovulation (the egg maturing and leaving the ovary) happened, and also how fast the sperms swam up to meet the egg. If your menstrual cycle is regular, it’s usually between 11 and 21 days after your period.

Read more
5y ago

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.