Miscarriage: miracle stories?

Hi everyone, I just came back from my scan and doc told me that he can see bb but can’t detect heartbeat at week 8. Baby doesn’t seem to be growing too. (Previously I did a scan at week 5 gg 6 and could see the flicker). Advised me to do a blood test today and in another two days to confirm. He said it’s likely a miscarriage. My heart is in so much pain, I’m trying to stay positive but I know it’s the inevitable. Just wanted to know if anyone has similar instances and miracle stories to share.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, I'm so sorry for your loss... Can understand the pain you feel having been through it myself. Just want to say, don't lose hope! After 2 miscarriages over the past year, I'm pregnant for a 3rd time and this time we are at 14wk6d. Things have not been easy with me being diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum (severe nausea and vomiting) but we take heart that baby is still with us and we hope for a successful pregnancy this round. So keep the faith and don't give up! We will one day hold our rainbow babies in our arms :)

Read more