Silent miscarriage at week 7

I went to doc today for the scan today at week 7 day 3. The baby stopped growing at week 6(previously saw a heartbeat) . Doc said it was a silent miscarriage, meaning I have no symptoms. Currently on medication to induce bleeding . I just wanted to share my story for all the strong mums that grieve in silence /alone when they experience loss of their little bean. Let’s stay strong and press on.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My deepest condolences. Been there twice. I feel what you're feeling. People will say it's ok you can try again but they know nothing about the grief & pain. Stay strong! Grieve as much as you need to. It took me a yr to move on from my previous miscarriage & I still have people asking & reminding me about it. Let your body rest before trying again. Your rainbow baby will come. Take care!

Read more
3y ago

Thank you so much! We all have our own battles to fight, and we know eventually we will win one day!

TapFluencer

deepest condolences to you. stay strong and rmb to do a mini confinement build your body well to prepare for the next one ❤️