PTE gynea to subsidy ward

Hi everyone. Have anyone from PTE go to subsidised ward like B2*/B2? I dont want to sleep alone in ward A as my husband wont be around and he will be looking after our first son. Asking just in case, there's no B1 bed available.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Actually even in ward A class, nurses enter to check on you almost every 1-2 hours so you are seldom alone and able to sleep. Add also your newborn who may cry or whimper anytime... At least for A class you won’t be disturbed by nurses and babies of other mummies

3y ago

i would still prefer to be with someone than being in a confined space alone altho there will be nurses checking up on me. enough of being alone with my firstborn and then got disturb thru out the nights. even worse cant even sleep. at least babies crying i know its human noise. i dont think i would want to go thru it again.

Hi Mommy, did you manage to get an answer for your question? As I’m in the same space right now. I’ve been seeing PTE gynae throughout my pregnancy but looking for a subsidised ward after delivery. Do they allow that?

3y ago

which i think would be a total loss since we have been paying so much for his service during the check ups and etc. so we went ahead and with pte ward. we took 4 bedded and paid almost 2k in total(cash) the rest by medisave.