Pressure in vagina - 16 weeks

Hello everyone... Anyone experiencing pressure in vagina that makes it uncomfortable sitting down or walking? I'm only at 16 weeks so thought baby won't be that heavy yet and it should still be fine.. or is it a bigger issue that I have to see a doc for? Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

only had this in my third tri for my first baby. now having second baby and already felt it ard that week too..... it's probably normal. just that everytime i googled it only says usually on third tri, minor on 2nd tri. glad i came across this post cuz i was also wondering if i should go to the doc 😂 maybe can raise this up on your next appt. just move slowly okay!

Read more

Do you mean pelvic pain? I had it since the first trimester and it worsen when I was in the third trimester. It felt like a sharp pain at the middle of the bone of my groin. Walking and getting in and out of a car were very painful. It disappeared after childbirth, but sometimes I can still feel it.

Read more

Hi, I felt pressure at my vaginal area at about week 18. However it got better when I tried to sleep on my left (better blood flow). I asked my gynae. He says it’s ligamentous strain but I doubt it is. 🤣 maybe you try sleeping on your left first and do also let your gynae know too.

👍