I'm on my week 10 and I'm suffering very badly

Everyday I feel like throwing up. All the time I'm gagging. Most of the time nothing other than juice comes out as I only able to eat biscuits, milo and bread. I hate food. All food smell makes me gag non stop and I gag every hr! My stomach feels very uneasy. As if I have just gurp down 2litre of water with air and drinking water makes me so uncomfortable. More than just bloat but a very disgusting feeling in my chest stomach and below chest. Is this normal? I have to lie on my bed most of the time. The moment I start to move around I can't stop gagging. I can't step out of the house. I'm so weak and sick. How do I know if I need medical help if this continue. Is this normal ladies? It's my first pregnancy and I can't imagine this going on for 9months. Will food advserion gets better? I'm so worried that my baby is not getting enough nutrients. I seriously can't even look at proper cooked food without throwing up. Please advise I'm so tired of feeling like this. Is this how all of you feel as well? I don't know how to tell the doctor. They just say is pregnancy symptoms most of the time. But everytime when the episode comes I non stop gagging vomiting and shiver. I'm always getting sudden chill but it last for an hour or two and I will start to sweat badly after covering up. Does anyone feels the same?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

💕