Every month, do you celebrate your baby's 'monthsary'? In what way/s?

43 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My husband and I agreed that we wouldn't do that because it'll be too much for the kid. More so, she would be too young to even appreciate those. However, since my husband only sees our kid weekly, and her monthsary days are falling on the weekends, it seems that we are in a way celebrating it. Nothing grand though, just spaghetti or a little more special meals.

Magbasa pa

We always have a cake every month in celebration of my baby's first 12 months of life. It's a very simple yet meaningful celebration for us. And when my baby turned a year old, we had the photos taken each month put into a collage and had it framed. We also used the same image for his birthday invitation.

Magbasa pa

Yes! a simple celebration would do. :) my husband and I usually buy a small cake, balloons, or even ice cream. One time he cooked Pancit. :) You can actually celebrate it by other means like going to the mall, eating dinner outside, swimming, and whatever your baby loves to do. :)

Aside from buying my niece a cake, my cousins also dress their daughter with a onesie with a number (indicating month age) and taking a photo of it. There are also photos on instagram with celeb babies posting with a giant number balloons to celebrate their monthsary on earth :)

VIP Member

We celebrate baby's monthsary by doing DIY photoshoot to "preserve" his baby looks before he grows up to be a little boy. Since my husband is a photographer, and I love to style, we just do it in our room. On our bed. We dress him up and add appropriate toys as props.

Ako nung 1st month po yes nghanda kmi.. Sa 28 2mos. N sya di n muna cguro Better kung magiging praktikal.. Di p nmn nya na aappriciate un.. And sbi din kc skin ng mother in law 1month 7month and 1year ung mga dapat tlga may handa hehe..

Magbasa pa

Nagha2nda aq s mga anak q 1st month hangang 11 months pero konti lng bsta lgi me cake tpos pg nag 1 year n me party n xa tpos s 2 years nya konti nlang uli mga meryenda nlng tpos s 7th birthday nlng ulit xa me party.

We buy him a cake monthly from each of our favorite cake shops and just have a simple celebration at home, sometimes we also dine out. We document the monthly celebration and we made a collage when he turned a year old.

We don't. My husband and I are too practical in everything. We just record or shoot his milestones and write an email to him (we made him an email address where he can open it as soon as we allow him to).

Yes.. a simple celebration, i always cook meryenda like spagetti, cake rolls,etc. Just for the family,,we always take pictures of him monthly to see kung ano nagbago sa hitsura and weight niya :)