Never give seat to pregnant

Ever since im pregnant and now at 9 months with a VISIBLY HUGE ASS bump, still working, i always have to stand in the bus, not a single person care to give me seat. They will just act like theyre dying or they will just give me that look. Ya understand everybody is tired and wants to seat, but it wont kill you if youre healthy, be it young or old, to give a seat to a VERY pregnant lady. It always frustrates me so much. Esp when bus drivers like to jam break or keep braking and you always need to stand in the bus. And you baby’s life is like depending on your strength to hold the pole firmly. Some likes to seat at the outer side of the seat with no one at window seat, and still dont bother to make way or give the seat. #FTM

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, same thing happened to me too. There was one time the bus jam break and i lost my grip and my whole weight was on the person standing next to me, some saw me with big tummy but still refused to give up their seats. Ended up one macik gave up her seat and insisted me to seat down. Felt so bad for the poor macik. Now what i will do is, if i take bus from interchange, i will purposely sit at the priority seat and board the bus before everyone. Heck care with all the stares. They don't care abt you, why must u care abt them

Read more