Never give seat to pregnant

Ever since im pregnant and now at 9 months with a VISIBLY HUGE ASS bump, still working, i always have to stand in the bus, not a single person care to give me seat. They will just act like theyre dying or they will just give me that look. Ya understand everybody is tired and wants to seat, but it wont kill you if youre healthy, be it young or old, to give a seat to a VERY pregnant lady. It always frustrates me so much. Esp when bus drivers like to jam break or keep braking and you always need to stand in the bus. And you baby’s life is like depending on your strength to hold the pole firmly. Some likes to seat at the outer side of the seat with no one at window seat, and still dont bother to make way or give the seat. #FTM

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LJB (Leather Jacket Black) company offering you the excellence in quality in leather jackets. Leather Jacket market is to big we thought ok the point is that LJB Providing you the best quality jackets over the best price and also we are Offering Free Shipping Worldwide, and delivery. LJB has more the 40+ categories like Gaming Jackets, ted lasso, Movie Jacket, tv series and much more... https://www.leatherjacketblack.com/category/power-book-iii/

Read more

i try to avoid peak periods if possible and if i happen to get stuck in a crowded lift then i would put my arms in front of me to get ready to shove people away from my belly if they step backwards onto me. if really no choice must take crowded bus and train, just be daring and ask those who are seated to give up seat for u. honestly they so thick skin to stay seated so we should also thick skin and ask for seat.

Read more

I feel youuuuu!!! I was only offered a seat in the train during my third trimester, even so, most was given up by foreign workers (they are super nice 🥹) whereas the locals gave me the bombastic side eye lmao. The most dangerous experience was when I felt light headed (close to fainting!!) and had to get out of the train to sit at the platform cause no one wanted to offer a seat in the train.

Read more

Once boarded a crowded train during peak hour after work when I was around 30 weeks and someone gave up a seat for me only to have it stolen by some teenage boy 🤨 He only gave it up after getting scolded by an auntie nearby lol. That said the person sitting at the Reserved Seat didnt stand up either even though she's not old or anything.

Read more

the frustration is totally relatable... it's always the grannies who offered me a seat when my pregnant belly was huge. Feels so bad yet I have to take up the offer. and I made it a point to give back after I gave birth, even though I still haven't regained much normal strength to stand for the entire ride.

Read more

Totally relate mummy! In fact, I experienced it myself haha. FTM and in my third trimester too. Usually I'd avoid taking mrt after work, luckily I do have a straight bus that has both double and single decker but I'll always wait for the double decker as there'll always be seats.

i feel you, i still think this kind of thing no need to say one, commonsense lo..best thing the one seating at priority seat pretend not to see ot just blinded w phone haha! but its ok mommy, you're strong may you get through this smoothly.

I totally feel u , im 31w and heavily pregnant i was carrying my 3YO toddler to board the bus as she insist so i got no choice but no one give up seat for us mostly either on their phone or pretend to fall asleep…. Really dam ridiculous

Very sad to say I relate to this too. And honestly, I already gave up hope on ppl giving up seats. But sometimes, ppl get even more overboard and even push me out of the way just so that they can get into or out of the train. That’s the worst!

9mo ago

same. i resorted to walking 30mins to a much earlier bus stop for my bus as there's so many taichi master (waiting to taichi-move you out of the "queue" from behind you) at yishun (northpoint) bus stop. and at wk 20 (with a visible bump, but not big), i was demanded to give up my seat by an uncle on the mrt. you dont just need to ask for a seat; you probably also need to fight to keep your seat even when you got one.

Same here! Ever since I'm pregnant and now also 9 months, nobody bother to give up seat, be it bus or mrt. At times I still have to give up my seat to the elderly (if I ever find myself a seat).